Friday, August 9, 2013

Jim Sullivan Multi-Unit Leadership Seminar

I'm a restaurant guy....

And I love learning about the industry.

There are very few books that actually speak directly into Restauranteurs hearts.
Usually, we Restaurant guys and gals have to gain good ideas from business books usually on generic or even completely other topics 

While I am thankful for them all. We have an incredible resource in our generation in the form of Jim Sullivan.

A few years ago I ordered and read his book Multi-Unit Leadership. I have actually read it twice. I was about to read it again when I received a link from the National Restaurant Association touting his webcast they were promoting from this years NRA Show.

Still quality stuff. Here is the link to the archived video. ENJOY 


http://nrashow.answersmediainc.com/VideoArchive




No comments:

Post a Comment